Floyd’s Nightmare - Exclusive Variant - Bone and Black Vinyl Swirl - Lee Brown Coye | Where Is Abby? & Other Tales | Read by Robert Coye LP
As of 12/07/2016 only 18 copies remain.
Lee Brown Coye (1907-1981) is best known as one of the most original and influential artists to capture the feel of nightmare and unease in the field of illustrative literature. A godfather of the macabre. From the original “Weird Tales” pulp magazine to the finest of “Arkham House Publishing” Lee’s art as proven to live on.
For the first time collected anywhere, are the finest of Lee Brown Coye’s “Chips and Shavings” stories, rarely known until now. Written between 1964 and 1970, these stories originally appeared in the “Mid-York Weekly” newspaper, most of which have not been reprinted since. Brought to life through the readings of son, Robert Coye, you will hear haunting stories the fantastic and the absurd, of folklore and of legend, nightmares and death. The uniqueness and strength of Lee’s art is shown here by the spoken word. Find out why names like Mike Mignola, Guillermo Del Toro, and Stephen King found Lee Brown Coye inspiring.
* "Floyd's Nightmare" (bone and black swirl), store exclusive variant, edition of 121
* 180 gram vinyl
* 350 gsm gatefold jacket printed on reverse board
* 4 panel insert with liner notes.
* First 125 direct orders will receive a print signed by Robert Coye
* In the tradition of H.P. Lovecraft and other classic horror / weird fiction