CADABRA RECORDS SUBSCRIPTION 3
Cadabra Records Subscription 3 - Limited to 200 (100 are set aside for existing subscribers) spots only. Sales end on Friday 29th or when sold out. Once 200 spots fill, no new openings will be offered for future subscriptions. We have more heavy hitting titles already in planned for sub 4, so you don't want to miss this!
WHY SUBSCRIBE? SO YOU WON'T MISS A THING AND GET EXCLUSIVES THAT NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE!!!
IMPORTANT: Make sure to state your shirt size in check out.
Note: 5 of the 8 titles are already in production. All titles will be shipped by late Spring.
THE HEARSE SONG 7” EP - Edition of 500 - October
Read by Anthony D. P. Mann - Score by Slasher Film Festival Strategy
Art by Sam Heimer - Die-cut fold-over cover.
The 1st in a new annual record series celebrating Halloween! Includes short stories and poems, The Hearse Song, The Teeth, Skin and Bones, and The Velvet Ribbon.
* Subscription edition comes with an alternate cover with unused Hearse Song art, pressed on Orange marble vinyl.
Charles Dickens, THE SIGNALMAN 12” LP - Edition of 300 - Late December/ early January
A Bleak December full cast audio play with Sylvester McCoy
Art by Sam Heimer. Single side 12” with screen printed art on B side with fold over jacket.
Subscription edition comes with an hand screen printed exclusive outer jacket.
M. R. James, CASTING THE RUNES 12” - Edition of 500
A Bleak December full cast audio play with David Warner
Art by (to be announced) Gatefold tip-on sleeve with liner notes and more.
Clark Ashton Smith, RETURN OF THE SORCERER 12” LP - Edition of 300
Read by Anthony D. P. Mann, Sound by Theologian
Art by Skinner. Gatefold tip-on sleeve with liner notes and more
Edogawa Rampo, THE HUMAN CHAIR 12” LP - Edition of 500
Read by Laurence R. Harvey, score by Slasher Film Festival Strategy
Art by Grady Gordon. Gatefold tip-on sleeve with liner notes and more
Thomas Ligotti, THE BUNGLAOW HOUSE 12” LP - Edition of 500
Read by Jon Padgett, Sound by Theologian
Art by Jason Barnett. Gatefold tip-on sleeve. 12 pg booklet with new essay Matt Cardin, new interview with Thomas Ligotti, poster and more.
Edgar Allan Poe, THE BLACK CAT 12” LP - Edition of 1000
Read by Anthony D. P. Mann, Score by Fabio Frizzi
Art by Jeremy Hush. Gatefold tip-on sleeve with liner notes and more. Includes poster
H. P. Lovecraft, THE DUNWICH HORROR 12” LP - Edition of 500
A Bleak December full cast audio play
Gatefold tip-on sleeve with liner notes and more
* All subscription editions will have own exclusive vinyl color.
* All subscribers will have their records shipped first.
* Exclusive subscriber only 7" EP - Edgar Allan Poe's, THE CASK OF AMONTILLADO. Full cast audio play produced by Bleak December Inc. Includes hand screen printed fold-over jacket on "random" color vinyl. This EP will not be sold outside of the subscription.
* Exclusive subscriber Halloween greeting card with art by Jonathan Dennison. Printed on a 7" fold over record sleeve. Ships with The Hearse Song 7".
* Exclusive Cadabra Records subscription only T-shirt with art by Jonathan Dennison of CADABRA RECORDS and hand lettering by Josh Yelle. Ships with THE SIGNALMAN LP.
* Necromantic Mesmerism -
Steep yourself in Clark Ashton Smith’s elaborate and esoteric poetry with Necromantic Mesmerism — a zine extolling his descent into the occult and macabre. Includes insight into Smith’s legacy amongst other things, and features bleak illustrations by H.K. Lovejoy that mingle sublimely with poems that have been hand selected to compliment Return of the Sorcerer’s horrifying and arcanic vision.
* Vinyl stickers
* Hand screen printed subscription only BARF BAG.
* All subscribers will be offered any items outside of subscription first before general sales begin, this includes a couple upcoming records of only 100x pressed.
* Subscribers will offered first chance at our very limited boxsets, as well as other deluxe editions.
*Subscribers will be offered first chance for renewal of subscription 4.